Professional Volunteer Opportunities
Professional like Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries or Advocates who wish to be associated with AECCI wings, may drop in detailed profile.
Asian Exporters’ Chamber of Commerce and Industry will receive applications for its professional community. Leaders are encouraged to serve and participate in governing the finances and strategic initiatives of the Chamber, which represents member businesses and organizations.
Enrollment terms are yearly basis in length, and selected individuals. Any employee of a member business or organization in good standing may submit along with resume.
A committee will review candidates and make selections to fill positions based on business category, occupation or profession, memberships in civic and fraternal organizations, achievements, community contributions, and participation in Chamber projects or events.
Responsibilities and Obligations of Professional Members :-
– Attend assigned Council meetings.
– Support special events.
– Attend the Annual Meeting.
– Enter into full discussion and participation in policy decisions affecting the Chamber and business community.
– Maintain the confidentiality of all Board meetings.
– Offer suggestions that may improve Chamber programs and internal operations.
– Actively engage in developing, implementing and evaluating the yearly Chamber Priorities.
Categories includes Professionals like Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries or Advocates. who wish to associate with AECCI wings may drop in your detailed profile or can mail us at email@example.com,