AECCI does not collect any personal information of the website or mobile app visitors, unless otherwise specified or you choose to provide this information to us. However, the following information of visitor is automatically collected and stored:
- The IP address of the vsitor
- The date and time of your visit to AECCI website / mobile app
- The pages you visited (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose the page)
- This information is solely used for monitoring the website performance and to identify the most or least interesting services to our visitors.
- AECCI keeps all collected information confidential except where disclosure is enforced or required by law, or as part of requirement to protect the rights or properties of our Chamber.
AECCI’s website may provide links to other web sites. However we are not responsible for the:
- Accuracy of the content of these sites
- Their practice of information collection and usage
AECCI is not responsible for any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; incomplete or delayed transmissions. It assumes no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential damages as a result of visiting or using its website / mobile app or loss of services, income or welfare resulting from any virus that may infect computer equipment used to access its sites. Under no circumstances will AECCI be liable for any damages or injury that results from the use of the materials on this site.