Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the website in accordance with the rules regulations and governing law of AECCI. AECCI may take legal remedies against any breach of the terms and conditions.
Use of AECCI’s website and mobile apps
By accessing AECCI’s website / mobile app you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Use of Website only for lawful purposes
- Use of the logos and images of this site / mobile app are prohibited, unless permitted by AECCI.
- Not to attempt to uncover or to decrypt secure data
- Not to Access , Modify and Delete any of the information posted on AECCI’s website or mobile app
- All the material on website is copyright protected. No content may be copied, distributed, transmitted or used without written permission from AECCI. Any unauthorized use of content will be the violation of copyright, trademark, publicity or privacy laws.
- User agree that all information, provided by them on the website or mobile app is complete and accurate. You are also responsible for the update of your personal information whenever it is changed.
- Registered user is responsible for keeping your identification and personal information confidential to avoid misuse on online services. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that takes place under your member registered ID.